Aghaville Station (in use 1886-1961)
Aghaville (sometimes called Dromore) Station was a small halt on the CB&SC Railway between Drimoleague and Bantry. It is now a private residence. The platform, shed and station house are still in remarkably good condition. The mark of the permanent way can be seen for several hundred metres to the east of the station, until Owennashingaun Bridge is reached. The main building is a textbook ‘level-crossing’ cottage. Here is the 25″ Ordnance Survey map for the station precincts.