The Baltimore branch (1893): Creagh station 1961, 1962, 2012
The only station between Skibbereen and Baltimore was at Creagh, which was little more than a halt. Unusually, it has a (slightly) curved platform. Below firstly a photo taken in August 2012, showing the station, since extended, as it now appears. It has been unoccupied for at least three to five years. The second photo is the same scene on 29 March 1961, a few days before the line closed, taken on approach from the Skibbereen side. The third photo is the same scene on 26 July 1962, with the tracks very recently removed. Finally, the fourth photo (also 26 July 1962) is taken south of Creagh station, looking back towards the station. It will be apparent in the third photo that around 300 yards south of the station there is a small hill, which the railway cut through. A bridge was provided for the local farmer, which is still intact. The fourth photo shows this cutting and bridge from the south, with Creagh station just out of view at the distant end of the photo. Here is the map link.