Viaduct over the river Suir, near Waterford (c. 1906)
The final step in completing the Mallow and Waterford railway (what became known as the Rosslare & Fishguard line) was a large metal viaduct over the river Suir a little west of Waterford in the south-east of Ireland. Services stopped in the 1960s, but freight continued till the late 1980s. Now the central opening span has been removed and the tracks taken up at both approaches. The 25″ maps curiously show that co Kilkenny (to the north) was surveyed some time before co Waterford (to the south), as the bridge appears to stop in the middle of the estuary! Here is the map link, and there is lots of information on this Flickr page. The first image shown below is an underbridge to the south, shown here on the 25″ maps.